Thursday, 7 September 2017

Petition to Facebook.



Face book account of Journalist Zuber Ahmed Khan was barred on 4/9/2017 after posting video of Buddist Terrorist atrocities, mass killing by army, Murder of Muslims in Burma and remained blocked for at least 24 hours. It is opened after petition filed by Journalist Zuber to the legal department of facebook annexed herewith Copy of petition for the viewers.  
 
Dear Legal and Assessment Team
Face Book

Dear Sir,

I am Autonomous Journalist unlike Indian Saffron Media Houses like Aaj Tak, Zee News and India News and their reporters, correspondents and news editors who used to telecast the news stuff which is in good taste to the Saffron Hindu Terrorist supportive Government of India.  Being an Autonomous Journalist and Freelancer I always care the Humanity and bring the atrocities of Hindu, Buddhist, Jews Terrorists on Humanity to the viewers, friends and followers.  I always bring the Saffron Hindu Terrorists supportive Government of India in witness box to answer about the misdeed and atrocities on Humanity basically Muslims and Christians.


Being a Journalist I will never restrict myself to telecast the pictures, videos and other stuff which is against the humanity to my wall and I will share to the groups also.  Your act to restrict the contents of Journalist in limited edition is another act of suppression of freedom of speech and suppression of press views, as Hindu Terrorists and its supportive Government is doing in India.  It seems that you and international community are also moving on the same path which is designed by  Hindu terrorists. 


Face book community standard would apply for the normal public but it should not be for the Journalists and press people.  If it is unanimous please amend your community standard at least for the authorised Journalists and press people. 


I have got Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.  Hope my answer is satisfactory to you and you will amend your community standard at least for the journalists and there would not be any restriction for them.


Zuber Ahmed Khan
Journalist

No comments:

अब्दुल कुर्सी का हक़दार है.

हर कोंग्रेसी की सोच मिल्लत से ग़द्दारी वाली है. भलें आज मौलाना अब्दुल कलाम आज़ाद के लिए बड़े क़सीदे लिखे जातें हैं. उन्होंने तंज़ीम का भला किया ल...