Thursday, 18 June 2015

To whom should we request for Justice???.



Justice is the prime right of any citizen of the country, and if it is denied  only for the particular and selected members merely on the basis of caste, creed and culture then the feeling of hate, anger and rebel develops amongst them. Ironically, in India minorities are not getting Justice and political parties rubbing salt on their wounds saying go to Pakistan and demand for your rights.  Shiv Sena the Political Party who is in support of Government at Centre and State of Maharashtra asking Muslims go to Pakistan and ask for your rights with Pakistani Government.  In another statement Member of Parliament from Shiv Sena Sanjay Raut asked to snatch the right of franchisee from Muslims.   


I am constantly behind such types of attitude of Indian politicians and political parties for the Muslims and Christians which is not visible in India so I am requesting from the Government of Pakistan to fight for  the rights of Minorities in India (Muslims and Christians) and internationalised the issue of Human Rights Violation.  This trend and request with the neighbouring country for justice started after the perpetual threats from the ministers, parliamentarians of Modi cabinet to the Muslims and Christians.  In the month of June 2014 I had requested with the Modi Government for the Justice to innocent Muslims who are behind the bars for the wrong charges of terrorism.  


But instead of expedites the cases of innocent Muslims who are behind the bars Modi started releasing to the Hindu Terrorists one after one.  First of all he removes his name from the list of culprits who were involved in Devil area terrorists land Guj communal violence 2002.  Then he removes the name of  Amit from the FIR of criminals for the massacre of Muslims and their encounters.  After that Modi cabinet released the indeed hard core terrorists from Jail like Maya Kodnani, Asimanand, Babu Bajrangi, D.G. Wanzara.  That is not enough Modi cabinet reinstate the I.P.S. officers involved in the cold blood murder of 35 Muslims in the name of encounter,  some of them promoted to higher post, and in the name of Justice Muslims got the mimicry of justice and got the jail, torture and murder in the prison by the fellow Hindus.  


Modi Government acquitted the culprits Indian Army personnel and police responsible behind the world fame Hashimpura massacre of   unarmed innocent 47 Muslims in the year 1987.  Court could not consider the horrible photographs of keeping gun on the neck of Muslim teenagers, Indian Army paraded Muslims with hands up keeping guns on their back and several such types of photographs. 



Court could not consider the facts but I consider these all facts and dictate made by Shiv Sena, Muslims should demand their rights with Pakistani government, I hereby made some request in Dawn news paper and my latest tweet to Pakistani Prime Minister which assigned several verbal and written threat of life to me on my blog article. 

Dear Nawaz Sharif Prime Minister of Pakistan, please pursue the cases of violation of Minority rights Muslims and Christians in India too, same on the line you have pursue the of plight of Myan­mar’s Rohingya minorities in UNO. Bring the atrocities and Human Rights Violation and Right to freedom of religion on Muslims and Christians in the notice of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and Christian countries for their approval and immediate cognizance and action, political pressure on Indian Government.” 

 As usual I received the filth and threat on my comments on my FB account and any such type of my blog article, on this comment also I received the dirty, filth and threat to my life.  Miscreants assigned me threat they will gun down me and my family.  But I don’t scared with such types of threats as it has now become part of my profession, and I have firm belief that upto when Allaha never allow them to kill me they cannot even able to load the gun.  


Hindu people used to prank on me asking we have got Government, Administration, Army, Police and Judiciary with us what you people have.  I simple politely replied them I have Allaha with us who may eliminate these all thing any time any moment which you have.  

Zuber Ahmed Khan

some more photographs massacre of Muslims in Hassimpura 1987.









No comments:

अब्दुल कुर्सी का हक़दार है.

हर कोंग्रेसी की सोच मिल्लत से ग़द्दारी वाली है. भलें आज मौलाना अब्दुल कलाम आज़ाद के लिए बड़े क़सीदे लिखे जातें हैं. उन्होंने तंज़ीम का भला किया ल...