Saturday, 20 June 2015

Ramadan delighted me.

Start in name of Allaha most merciful and benevolent.

Dear friends, all of my well wishers, followers and viewers of my blog. 

Holy month Ramadan brought the good news for me. It is 2nd day of Ramadan and I received the good news. I would like to share the moment of joy with all of you.  I have cleared all the milestones in Ist attempt.  Today my result of 4th and last semester for Master Degree of Journalism and Mass Communication is out and I scored 60% marks.   Now you can call me Journalist.  


Inshallaha I will go to Pakistan in the month of August 2015 I have already applied for Visa.  I would like to meet with Hafiz Saeed, Talibani leaders and Pakistani Security Personals.  I will inquire the incidents of Bomb Blast across Pakistan after June 2014 after Sanghi Terrorists captured Indian Parliament and Modi become head of the Union.  I will basically inquire the incident of Terrorists attack on Karachi Airport, attack on Military School  and recent attack on Church killed at least 60 Christian brothers and sisters.
 

I will inquire the entire incidents at my own same as I did in case of  Afzal Guru and inquired the matter and come to the conclusion that Afzal was not Jihadi.  He was given bad name by Indian security agencies.  If Indian hands proved in the terrorists attack at Pak soil then India has to answer the questions of International community, and if Indian Government failed to take action on Sanghi terrorists for terrorists attack on foreign land then India may face the Drown Attack of America and international community. 


I would like to request with the Dawn News Paper, Al Jazeera News services and Gulf News to give me an opportunity to work under their kind control.  


Zuber Ahmed Khan

No comments:

अब्दुल कुर्सी का हक़दार है.

हर कोंग्रेसी की सोच मिल्लत से ग़द्दारी वाली है. भलें आज मौलाना अब्दुल कलाम आज़ाद के लिए बड़े क़सीदे लिखे जातें हैं. उन्होंने तंज़ीम का भला किया ल...