Dear Rozedars,
I wish
to all Rozedar brothers and sisters across the Globe a very happy Ramadan. At the same time I will not forget to pray
for all Muslim brothers and sisters who are devoting single moment for Islam
and contributing for expansion of Islamic State and happiness of Allaha. I ask all the brothers and sisters to pray for
innocent Muslims who are in Jails for their early release, and the Muslims who
lost their beloved in communal violence, terrorists attack in Terrorist Israel,
Kashmir, other parts of India and wars. I would like to
request with entire Umma to pray for Muslims of Palestine,
Kashmir, and Myanmar who are facing atrocities,
torture with Jews, Saffron and Buddhists terrorists for the return
of peace and happiness for them.
At the
same time we should not forget the poor people who are depend on our charities
(Zakat). Very first right for Zakat is poor
and needy from the relatives then people from where you live and finally orphans
and poor. Amongst orphans please don’t
ignore the Muslims of Rohingiya at Myanmar. Please don’t contribute your Zakat to any unknown
organisation or Governments who are not Muslim.
Some BJP and Sanghi organisations with Muslim names are collecting Zakat
fund and misuse it pleasure life and terror activates. Best way to give charity
(Zakat) by hand to the needy, but still we can rely on the Governments of Islamic
Administrations and can contribute the Zakat fund to them for distribution amongst
needy, because they have fear of Allaha and they will not misuse the Zakat
Amount as they must know the penalty, consequences and annoyance of Almighty
Allaha.
I would
like to request from all the heads of countries specially Islamic Nations who believes
on Hadiths to release the slaves (Prisoners) who are involves in petty crimes and
/ or pardon jail terms even for the people involved in big crime and / or if
they are imprisoned in the wrong charges so that they can celebrate Ramadan and
festival of Id with relatives and experience the zeal.
At the same time I would like
to request with the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi the country from where I
belong, please expedite the cases of innocent Muslims who are in Jails in
congress ruled Government and behind the bars for wrong terror charges, and prima facie case is not establish
on them but still they are in Jail. Please try to expedite such cases
of innocents and timely release them so that they can celebrate holy month
Ramadan with their family and devote maximum time in prayer and good deeds and celebrate
the festival of Id.
Zuber
Ahmed Khan
No comments:
Post a Comment