Draft for Approval from Umma.
AJ/JZ/CJI/P/PM/Ind-Appeal/2019/333 07/06/2019
Detail of the Appellant
1. Full Name of Applicant Journalist
Zuber Ahmed Khan
2. Occupation Journalist
Editor In Chief in
Autonomous
Journalist
3. Address
4. Age 52
years.
Details
of Authorities to Respond.
1.
Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg
New Delhi 110001 India email supremecourt@nic.in
2.
President, Union of India President House New
Delhi 110004 Ph 011-23013287, 23015321 email presidentofindia@rb.nic.in
3.
Prime
Minister, Union of India, 7 Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi. South Block,
Raisina Hill, New Delhi 110 011 Ph 23012312, 23013149, 23019545
May
it please your honour
Appellant
above-named have approached to your authority for the Partition of India for
Muslims. I say & submit through this appeal, praying to state as
follows
1.
I have come to Authorities against the
criminal intimidation and threat to
1. Life
of Muslims
2. Liberty
to freedom of religion
3. Freedom
of express their views by confined to limited addition
4. Threat
to freedom of speech and threat to Freedom of Press.
2.
I say and submit that I am the resident
of Navi Mumbai since 1994 and residing at the address mentioned above since
2008 as the permanent member of the society. Appellant is a Journalist and
completed its Master’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in the year
2015 from Recognized University. Hereto annexed and Marked Exhibit A
is the copy of University Degree Certificate.
3.
I say that I had submit my
representation to the above said respondents through a Petition
AJ/JZ/CJI/P/PM/Independent/2018/331 dated 28/09/2018 for the
partition. Herewith annexed and marked Exhibit B is the copy
of petition.
4.
I say and submit that representation
had been sent through RPAD and Electronic mail system. I further say that
representation of petition have been received by all the three Respondents but
they failed to respond to the Appellant. Herewith annexed and marked Exhibit
C is the copy of acknowledgment internet receipts of Indian Postal
Department.
5.
I say and submit I have got couple of
reason to ask Independence or another partition of India for Muslims:-
1. When Judiciary become biased, communal and
saffronised; subordinating to Hindu Terrorists and following their dictates to
give verdict on the basis of Caste, Creed and Culture so there is no point to
beg for justice in front of Court.
2. What is the use of speaking about
Judiciary and Constitution for a country where there is no legality and
constitutional duties remain, that is why I support for another partition of
India. When India become Lynchistan, Terroristan still if someone are searching
Legal System and Constitution, so I think he is living in fool's paradise.
I
hereby give privilege to all the political parties except NDA to conduct the
referendum of 30 crore Muslims whether they would like to live with the Saffron
biased Administration, prejudice Judiciary, communal people of Lynchistan
(India); Whether they would like to remain part of the country where they
are not allow to follow their religion, festivals with happiness or want
independence for another land and freedom from Murder, Gang Rape, atrocities,
injustice, prejudice, encroachment in their religious affairs.
Demarcation
of New country ‘NAKHLISTAN’, would be based on three options.
Government have to accept any one of the option of its choice.
1.
Entire UP to Assam West Bengal and
Bihar.
2. Rajasthan, Gujarat, Some portion of MP
and Western Coastal Maharashtra.
3.
Southern Maharashtra (Marathwada),
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
It
is prayed as follows:-
1.
Kindly provide another land to the
Muslims partitioned from India on religious line, as per the three allocation
mentioned above.
2. The new country separated from India
would be renamed as ‘Nakhlistan’.
3.
Any other relief as the authorities
deem fit and proper.
Zuber
Ahmed Khan
Editor in Chief
Autonomous Journalist
Place: Bombay
Dated on this ____th day of ____ 2018
Verification
I,
Zuber Ahmed Khan aged 52 years Complainant above named working as a Journalist,
resident of _____________________________________________________________, Navi
Mumbai Maharashtra India, Pin 410210, do hereby state that whatever
stated in foregoing paras are true to the best of my knowledge and believe and
I believe the same is correct.
Solemnly affirmed at Mumbai
On this ______ day of _____ 2019.
اس صحافی کی اردو جمع
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
English addition of this news feed
No comments:
Post a Comment