Thursday, 9 February 2017

Zuber is back in combat



Dear Friends,

It took me long period of nineteen months to recovered fully from the trauma of pain, agony.  At last I returned back on the same platform of writing and for the same cause; injustice against Muslims, Christians and Dalists in India.  Still memories of vilest days haunted me which tremble entire body after remembering those days.


One thing is crystal clear I become even more stronger after the incident of August 2015 when I faced the inquiry of Delhi police, Maharashtra ATS and come out clean without any sedition charge on me.   Now I will concentrate on my publication of book, “Social Backwardness & Percentage of Muslims in Crime” which is my research on the condition of Muslims across India after 1947 and reason behind the attraction of Muslims on the path of Jihad.   It is my labour of 5 years and book was about to publish if the incident of 2015 would have not happened. 


I would like to request all the broadminded, philanthropists’ people especially in India and across the globe who believes in Justice, indeed Freedom of speech to support my cause, and help me in publishing my book.  Certainly I would like to see Mr. Hussain Zaidi, Mr. Rifat Jawaid, Mr. Ravish Kumar,  Ms. Rana Ayyub as a part of my campaign. 

Please revert back for suggestions and helping hands on
 


Zuber Ahmed Khan
Journalist

No comments:

अब्दुल कुर्सी का हक़दार है.

हर कोंग्रेसी की सोच मिल्लत से ग़द्दारी वाली है. भलें आज मौलाना अब्दुल कलाम आज़ाद के लिए बड़े क़सीदे लिखे जातें हैं. उन्होंने तंज़ीम का भला किया ल...