Thursday, 12 August 2010

Communal Monster destroying Indian secular status.

Dear Sir,

In continuation of my Article of dated 04th May 2010 “Communally Biased people of India”

The culture of communalism which we Indians received as a heritage from British now is becoming more aggressive. I am the sufferer of communalism in India. In the middle standard that is in the class 8th, my colleagues used to taunt me “Katua” and harassed me about several communal riots, in which Muslims were the victims.

Though my son is in Convent school but same thing he observed. He tried to avoided school on flimsy grounds. On enquiry he told me that he has been humiliated in school. He has been taunted as “Katua”. He makes to sit (in school bus) near to the legs of other students. Even if the seat is empty the students did not allow him to sit. Ask him to sit near to the legs.

When I entered in professional life I received the same treatment, whether in the public sector or private sector wherever I went for some official work. I saw the people with biased mentality against Muslims.

I am staying in New Mumbai & working in Mumbai I have to commute at least 2 hours journey from my home to office through public transport, including buses and locals. I have not seen any incident of secularism in the public places, contrary some time I am facing humiliation with Bhajan Mandali, hardliner people who did not allow me to sit instead of vacant seat. If I forcibly make to sit, they started taunting openly about my beard with without moustache face.

Since 1947 Muslims have seen several communal riots none of the politician has been punished so far. Without any punishment of master mind people, abetted the other hardliner to commit crime against humanity again and again.

If India wants to kill the monster of communalism & overcome this problem some concrete steps should be taken by the Government of India & State Government.

1. Politicians like Narendra Modi, Lalkrishna Advani, Vinay Katiyar and other hardliner Politicians should be debarred to contest election U/A 29 A(5) RPA 1951.

2. India has to enact Anti Communal Riots bill, in which provision of jail and compensation from the culprits for the victims should be there. Government should also enact anti communal bill, in which any person in public or private sector found guilty of spreading communal abhorrence, should be Jail & be sacked with immediate effect from the office of profit.

3. Such type of notification should be paste in every public sector and a copy of that notification should be published in the news papers. So that the uneducated people come to know about the law.

4. A criminal law should be passed for schools/colleges if any student found taunting to his colleagues or found guilty of communal abomination, should be debarred from the school or college. An action should be initiated on his parents according to law. Like we did in case of ragging. In broacher school or college should notify the point, “communalism is strictly prohibited”.

5. Before new appointment, the background of the candidate should be investigated. If anybodies found attending any type of communal camps which may affect integrity of India barred for appointment in public sector.


Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Zuber Ahmed Khan
Jr. to Advocate.

No comments:

अब्दुल कुर्सी का हक़दार है.

हर कोंग्रेसी की सोच मिल्लत से ग़द्दारी वाली है. भलें आज मौलाना अब्दुल कलाम आज़ाद के लिए बड़े क़सीदे लिखे जातें हैं. उन्होंने तंज़ीम का भला किया ल...